Failings, Tools and Embedding
This workshop/presentation will explain the types of innovation – from continuous to discontinuous change. It will explain why so many classic approaches fail – before then going on to provide a systematic approach to making it happen.
The term “Innovation” has widespread use – but with little understanding of what lies beneath it. This workshop will probe beneath the surface, explaining both sustaining and disruptive innovation along with continuous and discontinuous improvement, and de-bunk much of the myth and folklore that makes innovation nothing more than a dream to many.
Attendees will leave with:
- an understanding of the relationship between creativity and innovation
- an understanding of the types of innovation
- an understanding of why approaches to innovation so frequently fail
- a practical and systematic approach to introduce innovations within their own organisation
The presentation will explore the following topics:
- The world is changing around us presenting an exploding universe of opportunity, but we are trapped in a world of traditional/conventional thinking
- The brain operates as a patterning system – stifling both creativity and innovation
- Creativity: the generation of ideas which are both novel and useful
- Innovation: making money/adding value from the implementation of creativity
Key tools for innovation
- Challenge Solving
- Hands-on exploration of key tools
To find out more or to book this keynote, please
Get in Touch!